Posted: 04 Nov 2011 09:15 PM PDT
Spyware - is a type of malware that can be installed on computers, and which collects small pieces of information about users without their knowledge. The presence of spyware is typically hidden from the user, and can be difficult to detect. Typically, spyware is secretly installed on the user's personal computer. Sometimes, however, spywares such as keyloggers are installed by the owner of a shared, corporate, or public computer on purpose in order to secretly monitor other users.
Posted: 04 Nov 2011 05:44 PM PDT
Here Is The Official Change Log For AVG Free Anti-Virus 2012 (2012.0.1869). Straight From AVG's Main Site……
Program Update AVG Free Anti-Virus 2012 (2012.0.1869)
Fixes & Improvements
- AvgSys: Fixed crash in Internet Explorer that occurred in a rare software configuration.
- Documentation: Help section on how to contact the customer support has been updated to cover new options in AVG 2012.
- Email scanner: Subject of an e-mail message does not change when clean files in the attachment are removed by the attachment filer.
- Email scanner: Fixed problem with encoding of national characters in AVG certification.
- Email scanner: Subject of a spam message detected by AntiSpam is changed accordingly, however it still includes the original text as well.
- Email scanner: Optimization of e-mail scanner configuration on outgoing messages.
- Prevalence: Fixed issue with crash while cloning AVG settings via Settings Manager.
- Safe Search: Fixed text injected into Facebook notes field.
- Setup: Fixed issue with progress bar display during installation, and unistallation.
- Setup: Fixed issue with installation progress not being correctly displayed in Chinese localization.
- Setup: Fixed the registration of AVG Diagnostic File.
- Setup: Fixed issue with failure on predefined configuration.
- Update: Deleted shortcuts are not recreated during update.
- Update: Fixed issue with WinXP x64 registry limitations.
- User Interface: Optimized display of embedded browser pages.
Till The Next Update,
|You are subscribed to email updates from The Computer Savvy Weblog |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|