Monday, December 5, 2011

HCI Track at Grace Hopper

Contact Form

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *
Powered byEMF HTML Form
Report Abuse Weird News From the Communications of ACM blog:
The Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing had two special technical tracks added to the program this year: open source and human-computer interaction. While I was definitely happy to see the open source track, it was the HCI talks that really got me excited. I'm just getting into HCI myself, choosing it as one of my topics for my PhD comprehensive exams and submitting my first CHI paper. There was so much to learn from a variety of great speakers!
Read the rest of my post here. Nouvelles de Téléphone et Gadgets

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO  

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa