Monday, December 5, 2011

NCWIT at Grace Hopper: Recruiting and Retaining Women

Contact Form

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *
Powered byEMF HTML Form
Report Abuse Weird News From the Communications of ACM blog:
Research scientists Lecia Barker and Joanne Cohoon from the National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT) gave an excellent talk on recruiting and retaining women in computer science at the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing. I almost didn’t attend because I’ve been immersed in these topics through my involvement with Carleton University’s Women in Science and Engineering group (known here as CU-WISE), but I found that I still learned a lot. I highly recommend taking a look at their website after reading my summary of the talk.
Read the rest of my post here. Nouvelles de Téléphone et Gadgets

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO  

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa